Wednesday, June 6, 2012

East Moon Asian Restaurant

My friend Ronnie visited a restaurant, and just had to introduce me to it.  The restaurant was East Moon Asian Restaurant.  Nice atmosphere in this quite and elegant restaurant.  It was not busy at all, actually for 90% of our time their, we where the only costumers.  It was not a too long of a wait for our meals.  As appetizers, I ordered their Gyozas which where delirious and he had gotten their crab ragoons witch where wonderful, but not the very best ragoons I have ever had.  The menu selection was large, but for some reason we both ordered the Seafood Curry.  The Seafood Curry, was the best curry I've ever had.  It was spicy but was not over spicy and had such wonderful flavors.  The staff were really sweet.







photo by V3N0M Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment