Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Muppets, shaving and Card Tricks

Well the latest film the I watched was The Muppets, they are on DVD and Blu-ray now, so it isn't really as NEW as I would like to tell you.  So before I talk about this film is in the words of Kermit himself, "The difference between a Muppet and a puppet is that Muppets are real".  I would like to point out that technically the only real difference is that Muppets is a performing and copyright version of the greatest puppeting ever, however name one "puppet" (other then the rest of Jim Henson's creations) that is as real as Kermit?  Now this film is like the first Muppet movie, but with another real story line, and cameos that are well more relevant to the people of this generation.  Jason Segel writing and starring in a Muppet movie is like me writing and starring in a Flintstone, Simpsons, Boy Meets World, or Duck Tales movie.....  It just makes sence to get the guy that's obsessed with it, to do it.  Although I feel like it was rushed, I did enjoy it.  And that was the only problem with this film.... that it didn't last long enough.... well that and some of my more favorite Muppets didn't have a bigger role.  I give this film 8 out of 10.  Well other then that, I've started to learn better ways of shaving with a straight razor then just cutting throats and I have learned a few new card tricks.  Yeah a bit of a boring post..... but see you next time.  And remember kill the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment