Monday, April 2, 2012

First Real Post

So So The movie Project X was a good movie, very entertaining.  It was very fast moving and inspired me to throw an epic party myself.  I however did not, but hope that one day I will.  I also heard it was somewhat based off of a real event that happened.  The acting was not as terrible as I thought it would be.  The ending was also a good way to finish off this movie.  On March 6, 2012, four days after its release, it was announced that Warner Bros. would pursue a sequel to the film.  A sequel is not needed and I think thare are only doing it because of the $73.4 million box office.  The New York Times called it 'Animal House of the iPhone generation' and I definitely agree.  Although It is not one of my top 10 or even my top 15 movies, it will be in my DVD collection as soon as it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment