Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sheila' Kitchen

A few months ago I disided to go to Sheila' Kitchen.  I have lost the actual post that I was going to do on this, but I found the notes that I took while I was there(Unedited).

Wing Ding ware crisp and juice, but a couple where cold at the same time.... IDK how to react to that.  

Great for the old people

Brick dinner look in the inside

Cheep unseasoned steak.  Great mashed potatoes and gravy

Total was $18

As a whole the experience was not as well as I hoped it would be. 

 I don't recommend the T-Bone steak

I ordered the Chicken wing dings, t-bone with mashed potatoes and green beans

small older style building

a good place to bring a small family to after church if you don't care enough to bring them to a nice place.

Waitresses ware nice and a couple looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment